Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wyoming Sky...and a little on the ground

The last few days have been pretty busy, although I don't know why! Yesterday I enjoyed my freedom again having my car back! What a blessing to be able to leave whenever I want to! Today we stayed home and I felt like I spent most of the day either on the phone or computer sorting out one little hiccup or another in our moving/home buying plans. Fortunately everything is only delayed a day or two, and everything will work out! 

So...after a somewhat tiring and stressful day, I picked up my camera for a bit of mental therapy, and went to take some pictures of the beautiful Wyoming sky...and a little of the "grass" that does grow here. For some reason it reminds me of wheat - although I know that there is not a long enough summer for that to grow well here!

Anyway...I'm gonna keep my words few tonight, and let the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment