Wednesday, August 22, 2012

An evening family walk...and some pictures that include me!

Yesterday I had a vehicle for the day, so we decided to enjoy our freedom and head to town for a bit. It was a lot of fun, but I also am finding myself really tired all the time - Michael says it is part of acclimating to the higher altitude - so I was just plain worn out when we got home. We didn't even do much, but we did end up being gone for about 5 hours. Don't know how that happened. So, when Michael suggested an evening walk, I really was feeling too lazy to go - but the girls were really excited, so we went anyway. I'm so glad we did! It was lots of fun! And Michael even happily kept the pace slow for the girls short legs (and my lazy feelings!)


When we got back, I took advantage of the timer feature on my camera, and took a family picture...since everyone told me to include pictures of myself as well as everyone else! Then...we took advantage of the "long arm" shot! Here is one of me and my hubby:


Amy and I:


And Katie and I:


Now...I think I'm gonna go take a nap, or maybe read a book - either way, RELAX! And I'm not being lazy, I'm acclimating! (Or that's what I'm telling myself...)

No comments:

Post a Comment