Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trip to Washington - Part 1

Whew! Finally got around to some MARATHON picture editing so I could post some pics of our trip back to Washington. This is part 1 - the birthday party for Amy and her cousin Cameron with my side of the family. Good looking couple of kids, don't you think? 
...and having a cousin can be a little like having a brother! I'm glad...since they don't have brothers! Every girl should have that experience of a "big brother" - the good, the bad, and the ugly! 
Here is the cake we (((gasp))) bought from Haggen for her...after the trip home, I was just too lazy to try to make her one, so we cheated. It was pretty yummy though...
Here is Amy with her big sister "not" helping her blow out the candles - sorry Katie - I got proof on camera! Look at that lip pucker! 
Turns out though, I accidentally used the candles in my mom's stash that re-light after you blow them out. So I guess a little big sister help was needed. Note the look of frustration on Cameron's face?  :0) 
...and it turns out that having a cousin can be a little like having a little sister too...Amy decided to repay the pestering favor! 
Opening presents... 
The infamous singing birthday card from Grandma and Grandpa V. 
And the little puppy we got for Amy, so she had one gift to unwrap from us for her party here. Can you tell she liked it? 
Can't believe I didn't do a better job taking pictures of everyone else! But at least I got lots of these two! Okay...off to round 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment