Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A few random pictures of the girls

The other day I got my first lesson on riding the 4-wheeler, and I can't BELIEVE how much fun I had!!! I had only ridden with Michael a couple times, and doing it on my own was very addicting! I even took the girls for a little spin or two on it with me! 

Anyway - as Michael was taking Katie for a quick ride, I happened to wander out to the back yard with Amy. There is this grassier than normal section back there that is usually very damp and almost swamp like, due to the irrigation ditch that runs along it. Kind of weird being in such a dry climate and having almost a swamp in our back yard normally! But, the irrigation had been closed off and the ditch was dry - so that grassy section was dry as well! Amy was sitting there admiring the grass, and I was struck by what a beautiful picture it made. Then (((smacking self in the forehead!))) I realized it WOULD make a beautiful picture!!! So I snapped a bunch of her, then made Katie come over for me too! Had a hard time trying to keep Katie from posing and just be natural...she doesn't quite get that concept yet! But they came out so cute anyway! Here are a few of my favorites:






No comments:

Post a Comment