Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Washington Trip - part 3

And...other than pics on the way there and home again - this is the last set of pictures I took! We spent a lot of time with a lot of people...I just didn't think to take pics of it all - too busy having fun I guess! This was celebrating Amy and Gracie's birthday - since this was the closest we would be getting together near their birthday's. Here are the birthday girls:
Sissa made cupcakes for them...and I helped frost and taste test them (apparently I was going through a sugar craving that day and fully satisfied it! I even ate frosting, and anyone who knows me knows I usually HATE even the yummiest frosting!) They were GOOD - obviously! 
Amy blew her candle out... 
...then Gracie blew hers out. 
Then they opened gifts to/from each other. 
Short, simple, and sweet - but fun! 
That's it for now! I will hopefully be catching up a little more here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment