Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A little Wyoming humor...

Hey there! The weather seems to be changing a little, and while I am pretty sure we skipped right past "spring" - I am beginning to feel like summer is here (although I have been warned to not be surprised by some "summer" snow storms...)! This morning we were up to a toasty 60 degrees by 7:30 in the morning - and we have gotten all the way up to 75 today. LOVE it! 

So...here are some random pics that I have recently found that made me laugh. I don't know where they all come from, so sorry I can't link them to their proper source! Hope they  make you laugh too...


And LOVE this one:



This was about right several months ago: 

And I have to admit to feeling this way a bit in the past couple of months...


Um...I hope this isn't true!


Yep - that is about right!


Haha! 


Yep, it snowed on the first day of spring...


Or even a couple of hours:


I just HAD to throw this in for my hubby! Although, I truly LOVE our Ford!


Pretty much true:


And after our long road trip last week, I know that this is most DEFINITELY true!!!


Well...off for a busy afternoon! Homeschool stuff at the Mountain Man Museum that is now open for the year, then a homeschool program on bees at the library, Fishermen's Club at church, and gymnastics! Busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment