Monday, January 21, 2013

Before Shaving Pics - and the girls!

Since I'm back on a roll and updating, I thought I would post a few pics I snapped tonight! Michael has been working for a week or two on a little bit of facial hair - and it finally got to him tonight. I made him submit to a photo before he was allowed to shave it off! Here it is...it was fun while it lasted - although the girls were quite happy to see it go for some reason!


While I had the camera out, I decided it was a great opportunity to snap a couple of pictures of the girls. I don't seem to do that nearly often enough! Here are my two little dweebs:



Gotta love those all "teeth" smile pictures! And just for fun, here are a couple slightly more normal pics - Amy doing schoolwork, and Katie (as happens plenty nowadays it seems) admiring her reflection in the mirror:



I promise I will try to be back again soon with more pictures! 

2 comments:

  1. aw, Michael, you gave up way too soon!! would love to see you in a full beard!! LOL! Love the shots of the girls, and yes, you will see more and more of the mirror action! Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice attempt, Michael! LOL :)
    Missing my girls! :(

    ReplyDelete