Friday, November 9, 2012

Winter has officially arrived in Wyoming!!!


Funny thing...just yesterday it was 55 degrees. This morning, it looked like this! It seems winter has arrived for good now in Wyoming! Weather reports are showing temps in the single digits - very close to zero degrees this weekend, so I think our unseasonably warm weather is at an end! I was supposed to go pick up Michael at the airport in Jackson today - and what are the odds that winter couldn't hold off for one more day? He was able to catch a ride with a co-worker, so fortunately I was spared the 1 1/2 hour drive to pick him up this time! In fact, he should be home within the next hour hopefully! So excited to see him! 

So...for now, here are some pics of the snow here! It is still warm for the usual snow weather here - about 32 degrees - so for once, we are getting the beautiful big fluffy flakes! I love it!!! So pretty for pictures! This one is looking off our front porch - kinda looks stormy a bit, huh?
This one is looking to the right - not so dark and stormy, but notice the mountains are missing? Yeah...haven't seen them at all today! 
I wish I could do something with the glare on this picture - but see that little happy face in the window? Such a lucky shot to get! 
A snowflake happened to float right in front of Amy's face in this picture - but it was the best one of her smile! So...I used it anyway! 
Pretty girl getting ready to play in the snow: 
Catching snowflakes! Kind of hard to resist... 
Checking out the snow in the back yard: 
Sisters... 
Exploring the snow: 
The front of our house - so pretty! 
Little stinker! This was right before she threw it at me!!! Notice the evil grin? 
Front porch...kind of looks like a picture from a Hallmark movie, doesn't it? 
Front porch...also a little like a Hallmark movie... 
Well, that's all for now - but I'm sure there will be LOTS more to come! I just hope I'm ready for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment